Ciao! My name is Morena Hockley and I am the crafty mind behind the tutorials at Morena’s Corner. I love to share ideas for projects that are fast, frugal, and fabulous: easy on time and money, and great to look at! I am a stay at home mom to four young children, and crafting is what helps me maintain my sanity. In a past life I was an elementary school teacher and an assistant principal. I miss teaching, so my blog is in a sense my virtual classroom.
I am THRILLED to get to share a tutorial with Amy’s readers today. Her blog is full of so many great ideas, and I’m flattered that she’s letting me contribute. Today I want to show you how to make a fun, feminine fabric yoyo headband.
1. Make 8 fabric yoyos. If you don’t know how to make them, I have a step by step tutorial here.
2. Paint each yoyo with a generous amount of Mod Podge Glitter (or regular MP and add glitter).
3. Let dry overnight. The fabric now has a beautiful sheen and flexibility!
4. Stitch or glue the yoyo flowers to your headband.
5. Use Mod Podge Jewel glue to adhere beads or rhinestones to the flower centers.
Show off your one of a kind headband!